"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Way Cool Online Runner Tracker

Click on the above title of this post to go to a way cool online tracker for TC marathon runners. You will get an interactive map (looks like Google maps) that allows you to grab the map to move it and zoom in and out. It shows runner’s progress and estimated position. The link already has my bib number included. Just in case that doesn’t work, go to http://www.mtcmarathon.org/ click on the Mtrack link in the middle of the page. My bib number is 6103. Besides the start and finish, there will be timing mats that register my chip at the 3.1, 6.2, 13.1, 18.6 mile and an additional spot. I don’t why they don't pick the additional spot right away. Maybe someone like my wife is in charge; put it there, no move it over there, no, I think it would be better over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment