"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rejuvenated; Thank You!

To the mother of two little kids that commented on my previous post, thank you so much for your kind words and sharing your story. It has rejuvenated my interest and drive to keep my blog going and to take it into a new direction. I’ve been mulling over some ideas for a long time and now its time to put them into action. I’ve been searching the internet and have found some amazing stories (blogs and websites) of other people who have and used running or some other exercise to overcome chemotherapy, cancer, or some other issue in their life. I have also found scientific proof, research studies, that show exercise does improve quality of life during chemotherapy and improves survival rates of cancer patients. So expect some changes to my blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment