"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Third Chemo Treatment Goes Well

My third chemo treatment went much better than the second. I had much fewer stomach problems. I was able to increase my running miles compared to the week of the second treatment, but I did have to considerably slow my speed down. I normally run 6 or 7 miles with a speed of 6.7 to 6.9MPH, but this last week my top speed was 5.6MPH. I must be using different muscles with the slower running speed because I felt a lot more fatigue in my legs. This week will be interesting. I may not get high miles this week since I’m planning on doing some serious snowboarding this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lee, I'm sure proud of the way you are handling everything. I hope you and your family had a great time in Lutsen. Love ya bro, Mark

    ReplyDelete