"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Still Alive and Kicking

It has been a long time since my last post. I’ve been working on a very important post that is requiring a lot of time and work. Also my life has been very full between work and family. In these times one cannot complain about having too much work, it is better than not having enough. When times are busy, some things have to give, but time with family is the last thing I give up. Blogging is not as high on the do-not-touch list. However, I guess it doesn’t take much effort just to say I’m still here alive and kicking.

Actually I am doing very well. My health is very good and my running has greatly improved. I am nearly over my Plantar Fasciitis and I have gotten my long runs up to 12 miles without any foot pain. I plan to run a marathon in 2011, but have not yet picked one. The marathon I pick will depend mostly on timing of family events, and my family has a lot of big plans for next year. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment